|Image Credits : http://www.torontostandard.com|
The laptop features Samsung’s MaxScreen technology, which minimizes the bezel size while maximizing the screen size by an extra inch.
Samsung also launched Notebook Series 5 550P and Series 3 350 on Friday. The model with 15-inches screen in the series 550P weighs just 2.5 kg and is priced at Rs 62,990. It comes with Intel’s 3rd generation quad core, a dedicated graphics card from Nvidia, Blu-Ray drive and up to 2TB hard disk. The Series 3 350 notebook is priced at Rs 48,490.
The Series 9 features:
- Third-generation Intel Core processor (Core i7_3517UM and Core i5_3317UM)
- 4GB Ram
- 128GB SSD, with a built in SSD slot for additional memory
- Windows 7 operating system
- Battery lasts 10 hours with minimal operation at half the brightness. Otherwise, it averages eight hours. Less when running major programs like Photoshop
- Will retain 70 per cent of its battery power after three years
- Not a gaming system, but is powerful enough to run Diablo 3
- Seventy-five per cent of the laptop’s components are manufactured by Samsung
- LCD, HD+, 400 nit screen. Forty per cent brighter than the average laptop’s screen
- Boots up in 10 seconds, 3 seconds from sleep mode
- Features USB 3 and USB 2 ports