If you have a Nokia s60 1st & 2nd edition phone you can find your memory card’s forgotten password by following these steps:
1) Download and Install FExplorer.
2) Insert card into your s60 1st or 2nd edition phone but don’t access it through phone.
3) Run FExplorer and Open the path C:system.
4) You will find there a file named mmcstore , move this file to other location of your phone, rename the file mmcstore.txt
5) Open the file in your phone or Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
You will find your password in that file.
6) By this way, you can unlock memory card and recover your memory card’s password.
Activate remote lock option by going to Tools ↪ Settings ↪ Security ↪ Phone and SIM ↪ Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
Send an sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card password.
## Insert your locked memory card in an Nokia s60 edition phone.
## Open the memory card options. You will see an option of format, select the format option. After formatting, you can at-least recover your memory card to reuse.
## Go to a mobile repair shop and get your memory card unlocked. They will charge you almost 50 bucks. They will put your memory card in a Memory Card Adapter and unlock it.
## Or buy your own Memory Card Adapter. Memory Card Adapters are available in the market. It will cost you around 50-100$
Or try This
You have to connect the clip to battery or USB port. Then insert the locked memory card. The red Led starts blinking and the card is unlocked. A 9V battery is not included and it cannot retrieve or save your data. It is priced at $16.
2,027 total views, 1 views today