STATE BANK OF INDIASBI Online – 7740 Clerk Posts in SBI Associate Banks 2012: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification against recruitment of 7740 Vacancies in Clerical Cadre in SBI Associate Banks. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 13-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SBI Associate Banks Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 7740
Name of Post: Clerk
Names of Associate Banks:1. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) – 1400 vacancies
2. State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – 1880 vacancies
3. State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – 800 vacancies
4. State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – 1160 vacancies
5. State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – 2500 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates (or) must possess a Graduate Degree from recognised University.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates must have to pay an amount of Rs. 350/- and SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates must pay Rs. 50/- towards Application Fee/Intimation charges.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. This can be done by taking the print out of system generated Challan form after the submission of Online Application. Payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day after submission of online application and within three working days.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 13-08-2012. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application form and retain it along with fee payment receipt for record.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying for the post the candidates must ensure that they have a valid e-mail id and have kept scanned photograph and signature ready.
2. To start the Online Application process candidates must log on to SBI’s website, www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Open the Online Application form for the ‘Recruitment’ link.
4. Fill all marked details carefully; check once for errors, upload scanned photograph and Signature at places provided & Submit.
5. This would provide the candidates with a provisional Registration ID and Password, retain it carefully.
6. After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as detailed above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 13-08-2012
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: from 01-08-2012 to 17-08-2012
Dates for making Online Fee Payment: from 30-07-2012 to 13-08-2012
Dates of Written Examination: 07-10-2012 and 14-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements & instructions, exam pattern and online application, CLICK HERE
1,664 total views, 6 views today