Samsung is rumored working on a new Android-powered smartphone called the Galaxy Premier. A Post from German Site MobileGeeks revealed that the upcoming phone has code name Samsung GT-i9260, will not be the speculated Nexus 4,it will be a altogether new device.
In Galaxy Premier,Samsung seems to have stuck to the pebble-esque design which it introduced in its flagship Galaxy S III and then also used in Galaxy Note II and the recently-unveiled Galaxy S III Mini.
The upcoming Galaxy Premier will carry a 4.65-inch touchscreen having 1280×720 resolution, 1.5GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A-9 processor and will operated by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) skinned with TouchWiz UI. On the imaging front, the post on MobileGeeks says that the new smartphone will have an 8MP primary camera with LED flash, while the rear camera will have 2MP resolution.
According to MobileGeeks, It is yet-to-be-announced Samsung Galaxy Premier will come in 8GB and 16GB variants and will support microSD card of up to 64GB capacity. In terms of connectivity, the device is expected to have Wi-Fi, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, 2G and microUSB. The size of the upcoming device will be 68.1×133.97×8.8 mm, as per the post.
- Display: 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 × 720 pixel, 16.67 million colors, capacitive touchscreen, multi-touch
- Processor: 1.5Ghz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9
- Mobile standards: HSPA 900/1900/2100 14.4/5.76, EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera: 8 megapixel with autofocus and LED Flash, Resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels / 2 megapixel front
- Memory: 1 GB (suspected)
- Flash Memory: 8/16 GB, MicroSD card slot (up to 64 GB)
- OS: Google Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean”
- Connectors: Micro USB port, 3.5mm Kopfhörer-/Headset-Anschluss
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a / b / g / n 2.4/5GHz, DLNA, NFC (UICC, optional)
- Dimensions: 68.1 mm x 133.97 mm x 8.8 mm
683 total views, 2 views today