Details of Book: The Official Guide to the GRE (With CD ROM)
- Book: The Official Guide to the GRE (With CD ROM)
- Author: Educational Testing Service
- ISBN: 1259061086
- Binding: Paperback
- Publishing Date: 2012
- Publisher: Tata McGraw Hill Education
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Number of Pages: 576
- Language: English
Buy The Official Guide to the GRE (With CD ROM) from Flipkart.com
Book Summary of The Official Guide to the GRE (With CD ROM):
Updated and expanded, the only official guide to the GRE revised General Test straight from the test-makers!
- 4 complete, real tests 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
- Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters’ comments
- The most reliable and authoritative book/CD combination for exam information .
- Two real, full-length GRE practice test.
- Two simulated, computer based GRE practice tests on the CD-ROM. (Ver.2.0).
- Authentic GRE questions with answers and explanations.
- ETSs own tips and strategies for doing your best on the GRE.
Table of Contents
1. About the GRE revised General Test
2. GRE Analytical Writing
3. GRE Verbal Reasoning
4. GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
5. GRE Quantitative Reasoning
6. GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions
7. GRE Math Review
8. GRE Practice Test 1
9. GRE Practice Test 2
- Authentic GRE Test 3
- Authentic GRE Test 4
793 total views, 1 views today