My 8 Best Tips For Adsense Account.
Applying for an Adsense Account and get approved is really Difficult with Google.Once you get Verified account and an approved site where you can Put your Ads you can not rest.There are Few Best Tips For Adsense Account you Should Consider if you recently got an Approved Adsense Account you may also find these thing Under the Program Policies of Google Adsense Program.
My Adsense Account was Approved 2 years ago meanwhile in these two years I got nothing from it as my site traffic was a bit Lower and I didn’t knew many facts about Google Adsense. Such as you can put Ads on any site Once you have an Approved Adsense account.
In last 2 month when I had my blog Pages Indexed on google,it profited me with some Good real bucks but I did commit some experiments and mistakes with my blog Content and Adsense account.So I’ll be telling you about those mistakes and precaution I took after I got one of my blog banned from Adsense So enjoy My 8 Best Tips For Adsense Account.
Thing Not to do with your Adsense Account.
1.Invalid clicks and impressions : This is One of the Best Tips For Adsense Account.Do not ever click on your Ads neither generate fake Impressions to your Blog/Websites Ads.Clicks on Google ads must come from genuine user interest and Should not be artificially generated.Beware of repeated manual clicks,impressions and automated click and impressions.Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is illegal.Few of my friends Got Banned their Adsense account in very First month of its Approval Because of the Manual Clicks and fake Impressions
2.Do not Encourage Clicks on Ads:Do not ask other to Click on the Ads and Also do not mix the Ads with the content so Audience Click ads without knowing about it.Do not use the Attention seeker words in Ad section eg.Click Here,Support Us,Advertisement or sponsored.Make sure that Ads look different and intact from the blog you may change the color and size of your ads but do no mislead your audience it may go against the Policies of Adsense program.
3.Do not Violate Content Guidelines:If you have a Blog/Website Which offer free Links and Downloads or Cracking/Hacking then do not use Adsense to monetize your Blog.
According to Google these are Few Points Where a Sites with Google ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any person, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or spirits
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content of programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
4.Do not Copy,Make your Content Original:If you Copy content from other sources then you might ask the permission from the source of Information to publish it on your Blog.because without getting permission your site may be banned for Adsense Copyright volitional.This is the Best Tips For Adsense Account as well as for your Blogger Account.I also have received DMCA notification for posting the Copyright Content So seriously it’s not Good at all to Copy from others.
5.Do not post Anything,Post Some Quality Content:These are the Basic Requirement to Get Good from Google Post Something Unique and Original but this is not it,Whatever you Post should be good in Quality it means
- Do no use Excessive Keywords
- Do not use so much links in a Post
- Do not Put Hidden Scripts on your Page
- Use Affiliate Links Cleanly and Separately
- Always make a Rich Content Post with correct Information
6.Do not trust anyone with Traffic Source,Take care of your Traffic Sources:You Adsense Earning and Performance also Depends on the Traffic source of your Blog/Website.<
- Google Yahoo Bing and Other Search Engines are Best Sources of Traffic.
- Try to Use Google and Bing Webmaster to Index your Pages on Search Engines.
- Use Social media as the promotion of your Articles.
- Do not Use any software and Script to Increase traffic to your site.
- Do not use PPC,PC,GPT programs to Promote your Site.
- Do not use spam and Emails to get traffic on the Site
7.Do not Display Ads on certain Places:Be careful with the Display of Ads and Placements you should not display ad in any IFRAME code neither Place ads on the Pop up pages on your Sites.
- Place Ads Neatly on your Site
- Only Place Ads Top,right,left and Bottom Corners of your Blog
- You may Edit the Font and Colors of Ads to look them more generalize with your Site
- Do not Put Ads in Emails.
- Do not use Scripts and Place Ads in Pop up Pages.
- Do not Place Ad code in no Content Area.
- Do not Place Ads where it may Confuse users with other Content of Site
8.Do not use Multiple monetization Programs with your Google Adsense Account:Do not use any other Competitive Ad service along with your Adsense Account,few of the Ad programs are Compatible with the Adsense (eg. Infolinks) so only use them Carefully.
So this is My Experience with google Adsense Account Till Now with the Little Help of AdSense programme policies.If you Like My 8 best Tips For Adsense Account then Spread the Word and Please Mention your Suggestion and Queries in Comments.
Happy Blogging 🙂
2,046 total views, 2 views today