SEO is the most important technique in online marketing. Using SEO, you can build brand awareness of your business; can attract global customers, increase website visibility, traffic and ranking.
For instance when you post content on social media sites, you will get traffic for a few days. But, if you follow SEO techniques, you can drive traffic to the website consistently. Below are a few SEO Tips to Drive Traffic to your website
- Focus on long tail keywords:To be successful in SEO, you need to identify the right keywords. Focus on long tail keywords which increase the visibility of your site. So, while writing content on blogs, concentrate on keywords. Think from the customer’s perspective and select the right keyword.
- Research:Before deciding a particular keyword, you need to research on web to know your keyword volume and competition.
- Single phrase: You need to optimise each post or webpage with a single key phrase. By this, you can avoid confusion. So, focus on a single key phrase rather than including multiple phrases.
- Include keyword in title tag: Title tag is the important SEO element. To increase your pa pagerank include Tagline or key phrase along with your website name.
- Meta description: Though Meta description is given less importance in SEO; it plays a major role to attract global customers. It drags the customer’s attention to click on the website.
- URL:Check your URL structure. Eliminate unnecessary words, phrases, special characters from your URL. Make it clean and simple. It helps search engines to crawl your website easily.
- Usage date: Website usage data will be given high importance in SEO. So update your data regularly. Always maintain fresh data on your webpage.
- Social media: In today’s marketing strategy, social media plays a major role in search results. Through social media you can attract the potential customers who are interested in your business products and services. For instance Facebook and twitter are popular sites. Advertise your products on these sites. This increases the number of visits to the website.
- Linkable assets: These are free tools. Share your content on popular websites to attract customers attention.
- Participate in offline groups and associations: Offline groups play a major role to attract customers. For instance join business bureau, local commerce chambers which enhances your credibility.
- Guest blogging: It is a prominent method to gain links from popular sites. Create valuable content and provide free content for other websites.
These are some effective tips to boost your website traffic. Plan properly and organise your business budget. If you run short of money apply for short term loans that offer quick cash without any credit check. For example take payday loans, which provide instant cash. Requested amount will be credited into bank account within few hours.
My name is Shopie. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance. Catch me @financeport
1,048 total views, 2 views today