*PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
*To play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0-compatible video card is required
*To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required.
*To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD; ATI Radeon HD 2400; Nvidia GeForce 8300 GS or better is required.
Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
*16-bit sound card and speakers
*Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
*iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
*Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 64-bit installer;
200MB of available disk space
iTunes lets you do the things your geekier friends are talking about, like converting music CDs to MP3 files (a.k.a. ripping), creating personal playlists, burning your own music CDs and listening to hundreds of radio stations on the Internet. iTunes lets you do all that and more.With the friendly, intuitive interface you’ve come to expect from Apple, iTunes software makes MP3 music a truly Mac-like experience. iTunes turns your Mac into a nifty digital jukebox, one that can hold your digital music library, and that lets you play your favorite titles from your music CDs. You can also download music to your portable MP3 player and , thanks to the CD-RW drive that ships with the new Power Mac G4 , even burn your own music CDs with the click of a button.
New in version 10:
- iTunes Ping: Discover new music by going social with Ping. Learn even more about your favorite artists and friends starting with their bios. See what they’ve been up to–even listen to 30-second previews of music they like. Find out when and where artists and bands are on tour, and check out photos and videos they’ve posted. With Ping, a community of the world’s most passionate music fans is just a click away.
- A la carte television: Watch what you want, when you want, without commercial interruptions, and in HD. iTunes 10 features thousands of your favorite commercial-free HD episodes available to rent for just 99¢ each. Watch TV rentals on your iPhone or iPod touch, iPad, the all-new Apple TV, or Mac or PC.1 You have 30 days from the moment you rent an episode to start watching, and 48 hours to finish it.
- AirPlay: Tunes 10 and AirPlay make it simple to play your favorite music in any room or everywhere in your house. Without a hitch. AirPlay wireless technology will be arriving inside speakers, AV receivers, and iPod accessories–making it possible to enjoy your entire iTunes Library–every song and every playlist–in every room.
- Apple TV: The sleek new Apple TV has been completely retuned for your entertainment. It’s 80 percent smaller than the previous generation. Which makes is perfect for sitting neatly on a widescreen TV stand or squeezing into a crowded media cabinet. But don’t let its size fool you. Apple TV now gives you the world’s largest selection of HD movies and HD TV shows on demand.
- Improved syncing: iTunes gives you even better ways to sync your media from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. There’s a new capacity bar that tells you exactly how much space you have left on your device in real time. And it’s even easier to organize all your apps on all your devices because you do it right in iTunes. Shop the App Store on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then connect to your Mac or PC and go to your iTunes library to arrange (and rearrange) your apps and add or delete Home screens that sync back to your devices automatically.
iTunes Mac 10.5.3
SHA1 for Mac= a4707d61a4d0b2d3a76b77b57a6a56f2eef9a5c1
iTunes Windows 10.3.1 (32 bit)
SHA1 for Windows 32 bit= 493256bc58f7a3979e1a75b9cc809d82b716f62d
iTunes Windows 10.3.1 (64 bit)
SHA1 for Windows 64 bit= ca6256d385c703e21e3dc6bcbca0aa94276f2c54
879 total views, 1 views today