PayPal is a secure website that is used to transfer or accept payments. A lot of businesses today use PayPal to accept payments when you purchase something. Some companies even use it to pay their employees. It is a great idea to set up a PayPal account for personal use.
It is a great way to send money to someone if you purchase something for personal use. For example, someone may be selling something through a want ad or craigslist and may require payment before the item can be acquired. They would most likely accept payment from PayPal.
All you would need to know is what email address they use on PayPal and you could transfer money to them. Ebay also accepts PayPal as a preferred method of payment. There are thousands of other websites out there that accept payment in this form. It is easy to set up and is very quick. Follow these simple steps and get started sending and receiving money today.
Instructions How to Set Up a Personal PayPal Account :
- Go to the PayPal website (https://www.paypal.com)
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button. The ‘Sign Up’ link is located at the bottom of the ‘Account Login’ box.
- Select a country and language.
- Select your desired account type. The different account types have different fees attached to them. Click on ‘Get Started’ underneath the type of account chosen.
- Enter your contact information (name, address, email, etc). Use your current email address so forgotten passwords can be retrieved.
- Choose your password. Password must be at least 9 characters long. Save this information in a secure location.
- Open your email from PayPal and click on ‘Activate,’ this will activate your account and open your PayPal account in a new window.
- For any Further Details Go through the Official Site of Paypal.
- Watch This Intro For All How to Questions Related to Paypal.How to verify and Connect your Banki Account to your Paypal Account.
Also see : 9 ways How Payza is Better than Paypal
Note :Don’t fall for Phishing Emails!
Phishing is very prevelant. This is when scammers try to lure you into logging into your PayPal account through an email sent to you directly, most often with “PayPal” being somewhere in the sender’s email address or name. The message will often lead you to believe that your account has been compromised, that you need to enter your log in details as a security precaution, or something similar.
The page will even have the official PayPal logo and look very official.Simply do not respond to these emails and NEVER log into your PayPal account (or eBay account for that matter) through an email! You can either delete these emails or report them to PayPal. The best way to avoid a phishing scam is to not respond to any PayPal email. Log into your own account directly by typing Paypal dot com into your browser if you have any doubts!
1,251 total views, 1 views today