There are Three Basic Questions About VPN’s (If I skip the Elementary One Which is What is VPN).Yesterday if Someone would have asked me about these Question most probably I would have said “I don’t Know” But recently I read about it on a Forum.
How to Connect VPN and Configure it:
When you are a newbie to it these are 3 questions/problems you’ll face in setting up a VPN.
2. Where to paste config
3. and Password cannot be readI don’t Consider Myself a PRO in Setting up a VPN or Hacking,and I get irritated when someone says a newbie ask a Lots of Questions.So here is a Simple Method I found on a Forum which might help you.A Basic tutorial only for newbies and those who don’t know how to manage and use key and cert files
- Download the openvpn or nmdvpn
- Install amd Now go to
- Xp users c>program files>openvpn(or nmdvpn)>config.
- windows 7 users c>program files (x86)>openvpn(or nmdvpn)>config.
- Paste your config here.
- Now run the openvpn(or nmdvpn) as administrator.
- Note : Right click and then Click on run as administrator.
- After that the openvpn(or nmdvpn) will minimise in window tray at bottom left corner .
- Right click on that openvpn (or nmdvpn) in windows tray.
- Select the server(config files u added) which u want And then Connect