If you are looking to make good use of your Tiny Twitter following ? Here are five simple services (Legal and Legit) that can help you Earn Money From Your Twitter Account,It will potentially Increase cash into your pocket and flood traffic to your profile.Making Money from twitter is so simple, but only for those who have Huge number of followers. If you want to make money from twitter, then you should Give a Boost to no of your follower. However following is Also available techniques and ways through which you can earn money from twitter.
The 5 Best Ways to Earn Money From Your Twitter Account Are
Direct Advertisement – If a lot of people are following you in ‘twitter’ , you can probably look into direct advertisements for monetization.
- Promotion – You can help your advertiser to promote a new product or service to your twitter followers.
- Recommendation – You can recommend a particular product or service on behalf of your advertisers & peruse your followers to take an ‘action’.
Affiliate Marketing–How affiliate marketing can actually be blended within Twitter.
- Affiliate Links – If you are recommending a Product or a Service to your followers, you can always embed your affiliate link in your tweet. (e.g. Using a service like TinyUrl.com)
- Sales Pages – Instead of taking your followers to another website using your affiliate link, you might just want to promote your own product & services and sell them directly via your sales / landing page.
- Paid Review– This is pretty much like the direct advertisement, however the only difference would be, instead of blindly suggesting a product or a service to someone, you can actually do some ‘paid reviews’.
- Product – You can do a paid review about a particular product (e.g. Internet Marketing software)
Also See : Top 10 Tips and Tricks for Your Twitter Account
Services –You can do a paid review about services that your advertiser offers. (E.g. SEO Services, Web Hosting Services etc.)
- People – You can also do a paid review about people. For instance, maybe you can review someone’s web design skills, or you may promote someone’s ‘twitter’ account for instance.
Sponsored Contest– An advertiser may want to run a contest via a popular twitter user to get feedback about his product & services or just to create some brand awareness.
- Feedback – Example – “What New features would you like to see in Product X”?
- Brand Awareness– Example- “Describe product X in 140 Characters” or “Tell us why you like product X within 140 Characters”. The best answer can be given a cool prize sponsored by the advertiser.
- Auto Ads – There can be a mechanism or a ‘new’ 3rd party service which can actually help you to distribute or Tweet the “Ads” when you are ‘not’ tweeting or say when you are idle. An ad interval can also be set so that your frequent sponsored ads don’t annoy your followers.
- Sponsored Actions– Well this might sound like a weird idea but, I feel that some aggressive marketers might like it. Example – “I Love #Google. Re-tweet this message and WIN yourself a GPhone”. Since a hash-tag is used, all the massages can be tracked using that and a lucky winner can actually be picked from the pool.
For Making It Easy Here Are The Best 5 Solution Sites For Your Twitter Earning.Forget all Mentioned Above Simply Goto the Sites Given Below and make Money With your Twitter Account Instantly.
MyLikes lets you earn money by tweeting about products you like. This service has a variety of campaigns to choose from — simply choose a campaign relevant to your audience, write a prompt and tweet it. You are paid on a per-click basis. MyLikes tracks all of your campaigns to formulate a quality score for each user. The higher your quality score, the more you get paid per click. MyLikes pays on a weekly basis via PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
SponsoredTweets is an online marketplace that allows you to connect directly with advertisers to engage in sponsored conversations through Twitter. These advertisers pay you in exchange for a sponsored tweet. All you need to do to get started is set your price, add a category and some keywords, and then wait for offers to roll in from advertisers. You can accept or reject these offers based on what your interests are.
Pay4Tweet is a site that allows you to sell your tweets. You set a price, ranging anywhere from $1 to $10,000, and people are then allowed to purchase a tweet on your Twitter page for that set price. When a buyer purchases a tweet, he or she pays through PayPal and the tweet is sent out as soon as the payment is cleared. Essentially, you are selling buyers access to your followers’ attention.
With the Netflix Affiliate Program, you are given a link that you can tweet to encourage your followers to sign up for a free one-month trial of Netflix. You earn money for each new customer who signs up.
5. Amazon Associates
The Amazon Associates Program allows you to create a special link for any Amazon product. You can then use that link to refer your audience to the product, and if anyone buys the product through your referral link, you can earn up to 15% of the sale.
2,295 total views, 4 views today