With a myriad of characters, weapons, skills, quests, duels, and shrines, Devil War is an MMO of great complexity and challenge. There are more than 10 different classes of skills and 3 levels of equipment, including normal, rare, and epic. Starting with the Outbreak of War, players proceed through levels in many locations, capturing loot in raids, and successfully completing quests. Digital counters track the player’s level, experience, gold, stamina, health, mana, and runes.
* 9 standard + 2 hidden careers such as warrior, rogue, magician, priest, hunter, paladin, dark knight, and shaman
* Many quests stretched out across different regions
* Items and gear divided into normal, rare, and epic levels, including weapons, helmet, armor, boots and Ring
* Master a variety of skills including fishing, skinning, enchanting, tailoring, first aid, jewel crafting, alchemy, mining, and herb gathering
* Fight with other players LIVE with massive weapons and equipment
* Cooperate to raid the most powerful monsters
* Ally with other players to make your hero stronger
* Opportunities for loot to upgrade your hero won through quests and raids on monsters
“Experience the fierce battles and quests that await you online in Devil War,” stated Mooki Chae, marketing department head of Pictosoft. “You can save the world from malicious devils, fighting with other players and sometimes leading parties and raids to prove you are the Strongest Ruler.”
* U.S. English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Internet connection required for gameplay
* 10 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Devil War is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
More Free iOS Games
Based in Seoul, Korea, Pictosoft was founded by Sehoon Kim. Pictosoft was established in 2003 to develop and publish unique video games for the mobile platform. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Pictosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.