The app features three popular nursery rhymes: Old MacDonald had a farm, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary had a little Lamb. The app promises a wonderful sing-along dance and music experience for toddlers where they will learn and enjoy at the same time. Different interactive animations/sounds get triggered when a kid taps on screen while the nursery rhymes play.
Why will kids adore this app?
* There are cute animated characters who do funny antics on tapping. Kids will laugh and smile and play with them
* It has lots of surprises with animations, sounds and interactions
* Sounds of animals, birds and lots more
* It’s like an interactive song storybook
Why will parents love this app?
* Kids will learn nursery rhymes and enjoy at the same time. They will spend a lot of time with these songs
* Nursery rhymes are fantastic for a kids initial learning – This is a proven fact
* The lyrics are easy to understand with a child’s sweet voice. They are also displayed on screen so that a child can read and learn faster
* The app is very easy to use and there are no ads pestering to purchase games
A Mom of a 3 year old who tried out the app said, “My child loved the nursery rhymes and now insists on watching them every day again and again. He is even learning to sing the songs himself.” One rhyme, Old MacDonald had a farm is free. The other 2 nursery rhymes can be purchased with a single in-app purchase.
Watch This Video :
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 108 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nursery Rhymes For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Screenshot (Old MacDonald Had a Farm)
Screenshot (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
Screenshot (Mary Had a Little Lamb)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1,320 total views, 2 views today