If you have Seen this Type of window before Downloading any file then you are welcome to give a read to this article.You will know that why you should not download this file or if you really want to download it without performing any real online survey then How to do it.
Note : I don’t Download anything From any PPD(Pay per Download) sites as most of the Downloads does not work and there are many More Other methods to get a File from Internet (Eg. Torrent ).So First thing I’ll Suggest you that Do not download anything from Fileice.net and Sharecash.org as they are not worthy of your countless seconds.
So If you are not satisfied by my above mentioned Statement then I have some Tips/Tricks for you by which you can Bypass Online Surveys for Downloading a File.It is whether Fileice or Sharecash.I have found these trick and Tips on Google and Found very interesting and Helpful (analysed by the response of Users)
First Method: Add this Chrome Extension or Firefox Add on to remove any Survey From your Browser
Annoyed by the surveys you have to click on to see the “really cool stuff”?
Annoyed by the surveys you have to fill out?
This application gives you an option to block surveys automatically when they are detected, and automatically removes them if you came from a Facebook page.
Note that it doesn’t work perfectly on everything, but it should work on most pages. This app works great with
- Firefox users can go to http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/71877
- for another version. If you are afraid that this has a virus or any other malicious code, you can view the source code at http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/71877
Second Method is to Disable the Script of your Browser:
Instructions for Google Chrome Browser :
- In Google Chrome Click on the little spanner icon in the right And then Select Options.
- When the Options window Opens Select Content Settings.
- Now click close and refresh the webpage, It should open up and show you its content without requesting that you do a survey.
Instructions for Mozilla Firefox Browser :
- Firefox Click on tools in the top toolbar, and then select Options.
- Now go back to the website and refresh it, the website should show you its content without a survey, Once done you will need to repeat these steps but click enable
Instructions for Internet Explorer Browser :
- To disable the surveys in Internet Explorer click on tools in the top right hand corner and then select Internet Options.
- When the options open select the Security Tab and then press the custom Levels Button.
- Scroll Down to Scripting And Disable the Java Options.
- Refresh the webpage and it should open fine without showing any surveys. When you have finished looking at the webpage enable scripting again so that you can view Facebook correctly.
Third and Very Popular method to Bypass Online Surveys:
I have found that Survey-remover.com, formerly known as XJZ Survey Remover. This bookmarklet was designed to show protected areas on websites. Removes surveys most of the time but it doesn’t work if the survey leads to a download (sharecash). Works on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
For more details, please visit this website: http://survey-remover.com/bookmarklet/
Hope you Like this article,If you have any Suggestion or Queries Please mention it in Comments.If you Know any other method to bypass a Survey from PPD sites then Please let us know and Spread the Word.
Do me a Favor : Download Survey Bypasser Guide
27,598 total views, 51 views today