* Cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 3D Transforms & Transistions
* Fully Responsive Layout
* Social Media Bar
* Customizable Menu Section Labels
* Cycle, CrossSlide, and fancyBox jQuery plugins fully integrated
* 4 ExtraContent Areas
* Extensive font and color controls
* RWMultitool ready
* Numerous advanced options for customizing the look and feel
Atlas also includes a built-in Social Media Bar which can display icons for the most popular social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google , LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr, as well as East Asian networks such as Mixi, Weibo, Youku, Tudou, and Renren.
“Although HTML5 and CSS3 allow advanced web designers to create amazing visual effects, the learning curve is too steep for most people to handle,” stated company CEO Jonathan Head. “Atlas removes that complexity and gives users the ability to create sites with the rich visual appeal of a professional design, but without any coding knowledge required.”
When used as an adjunct to RapidWeaver, Atlas supports all major web browsers: IE8/9/10 , and the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. NimbleHost provides extensive documentation and user support for all their products, including Video Tutorials, FAQs, Knowledge Libraries, User Product Guides, and Technical Support.
* 10.5.2 or higher (Leopard), or 10.6.x (Snow Leopard) and above
* PowerPC or Intel-based Macintosh computer
* RapidWeaver 4.x, or RapidWeaver 5.x
* RWmultitool Lite (optional)
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Atlas 1.0 for Mac OS X is currently available for $29.97 (USD or its equivalent in other currencies) from the NimbleHost RapidWeaver website. It requires the RapidWeaver application for Mac OS X, available for $79.99. Review copies are available upon request.