Haifa, Israel – Conceptis is proud to introduce Conceptis Sudoku for iOS, an addictive new gaming platform providing 6 different Sudoku variations in a single app. With its diverse puzzle types and unique design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to this popular intellectual-entertainment genre.
Conceptis Sudoku is a straightforward no-frills app designed to provide the ultimate experience with multiple Sudoku variations on both iPad and iPhone. Alongside classic 9×9 Sudoku grids, the game offers Mini Sudoku, Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku – each with a different look and each with a unique twist of brain challenging logic. In addition, huge 12×12 and 16×16 brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles (also known as Monster Sudoku) are offered for iPad only.
Conceptis Sudoku is available on App Store offering 120 free puzzle samples of 6 variations. The puzzles come in a wide range of difficulty levels and are suitable for beginners, intermediate, and the most advanced players. Over 1000 additional puzzles are also available via in-app purchase with more released from time to time. All puzzles are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of Sudoku and other logic puzzles to printed, online and electronic gaming media all over the world.
* 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variations puzzle samples
* Variations include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
* Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
* Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
* Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
* Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
* Highlight Excluded Squares option
* Lock number on keypad option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Show conflicts during gameplay
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
American,English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 8.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Conceptis Sudoku 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Additional volumes are available via in-App Purchase.
Conceptis Sudoku 1.0:
Download from iTunes: